Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty is a well-known Indian cardiac surgeon. He is the founder of Narayana Health, Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences. He has performed more than 15,000 heart operations. He has been honored with many awards including Padma Bhushan in 2012, Karnataka Ratna in 2001, Padma Shri in 2004, and CNN-IBN Indian of the Year in Public Service in the year 2012. Along with the surgeon, he is an entrepreneur as well. He is one of the best cardiac surgeons with over 34 years of experience. He is the chairman and executive director of Narayana Health which is one of the largest hospital groups with 6 heart centers, 22 hospitals, 30+ specialties. Every year around 2.6 million patients are treated from over 78 countries in Narayana Health. He is MBBS, M.S., and FRCS and has completed his education at St.Aloysius College Campus, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, and Guy’s Hospital
- He is featured in the Surgeon’s cut (Netflix documentary).
- He is around 67 years old. His date of birth is 8 May 1953.
- He hails from Mangalore, India.
- He is married to Shakuntala and has two sons (Varun Shetty, Anish Shetty) and one daughter (Ameya Shetty).
- He is approximately 5’11 inches tall and weighs around 72 kgs.
- He is a kind person with the aim of building low-cost health care centers.
- Narayana Health is one of his greatest creations.
-------- Thank you --------
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands". It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content