|Name||Jennifer Lynn Lopez|
|Profession||Actress , Model, Dancer, singer, Philanthropist, Film producer|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 5” feet|
|Parents||Father– David Lopez
Mother– Guadalupe Rodriguez
|Siblings||Sisters: Lynda Lopez , Leslie Lopez|
|Date Of Birth||24 July, 1968|
|Shoe size||6 US|
|College||Baruch College(college drop-out)|
|Children||Max and Emmy|
|New Worth||$360 million(2017)|
|Cars||Rolls Royce Ghost , Aston Martin DB7|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobies||Dancing, Shopping, Tennis|
|Favorite Food||Fried Chicken Cutlets|
|Favorite Perfume||Pheromone and Barney’s Route Du The|
|Favorite Singer||Michal Jackson, Madonna, James Brown|
|Favorite Film||When harry met sally|
|Favorite Tv Show||N/A|
|Favorite Color||Aqua blue|
- Her Debut album was On the 6 (1999),Debut film was My Little Girl and Debut Tv show was In Living Color.
- She started practising singing and dancing when she was just 5 years old.
- She was offered $6 million to appear on the cover of People’s magazine
- She has been given the title of “The Sexiest Women” By FMG twice, that has never happened before.
- She also owns a clothing line called JLo by Jennifer Lopez.
- She doesn’t drink alcohol.
- Her production company name is Nuyorican Productions.
- I know that being seen as a role model means taking responsibility for all my actions. I am human, and of course, sometimes I make mistakes. But I promise that when I fall, I get back up.
- I’ve always had a huge fear of dying or becoming ill. The thing I’m most afraid of, though, is being alone, which I think a lot of performers fear. It’s why we seek the limelight – so we’re not alone, were adored. We’re loved, so people want to be around us. The fear of being alone drives my life.
- I seriously feel like the best days are ahead, and I like the idea of getting to do everything I did before but with more knowledge, experience, and street smarts. There’s a certain love, appreciation, and gratitude that you have at 40 that you don’t have when you’re younger, and it makes every accomplishment feel so much better.
- You’ve got to love yourself first. You’ve got to be okay on your own before you can be okay with somebody else.
- I have my own high standards for what I want in a partner and how I want to be treated. I bring a lot to the table. I’m not talking about material things but what I have to offer as a person – love and loyalty and all the things that make a good relationship.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content