|Full Name||James Raymond Simpson|
|Date Of Birth||November 21, 1975|
|College||Bloomsburg University (Bachelor of arts)|
|Hometown||Hackettstown, New Jersey, U.S.
|Net Worth||$6 Million(2017)|
Love and Affairs
|Spouse||Melanie Lynskey(m.2007 d.2014)|
- Herbie: Fully Loaded(2005)
- Stay Alive(2006)
- Seraphim Falls(2007)
- Final Draft(2007)
- A Quiet Little Marriage(2008)
- Public Enemies(2009)
- The Mother of Invention(2009)
- The Invention of Lying(2009)
- Taking Chances(2009)
- Miss This at Your Peril(2010)
- Good Intentions(2010)
- Date Night(2010)
- The Big Bang(2011)
- The Death and Return of Superman(2011)
- Hello I Must Be Going(2012)
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter(2012)
- White House Down(2013)
- Knights of Badassdom(2013)
- Under the Silver Lake(2018)
- His Debut came with the film Reversal of Fortune in 1990.
- He is mostly famous for the psychopath Roles.
- His debut came with the movie Loser(2000).
- He got married to Melanie Lynskey who played rose character in famous Tv show Two and half men.
- He spend most of his childhood and Teenage years in performing in Theater.
- His broadway debut came with Farnsworth Invention in 2008 with the famous role of Philo Farnsworth, foe which he won many awards.
- His famous work includes TV comedy series It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia in which he played Liam McPoyle and appeared in its several seasons.
- I have had really positive experiences in every medium, as well as horrible experiences in every medium.
- I have a couple screenplays that are done, and I’m looking for the right people to help me make them. I do a lot of television writing to develop new ideas for shows.
- I’m really interested in the current tech world because of my brother Michael. Since we were little kids, in the 1970s, he was dealing with the first computers. He works for the government.
- I pretty much got into theatre to do community theatre and things, but then I went to Williamstown and found an agent. I then went to New York and did a lot of theatre there, so I started doing only theatre.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content