|Height||5′ 7” feet|
|Date Of Birth||4 Aug, 1981|
|School||Immaculate heart high school
All girl catholic private school
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|New Worth||$7.5 million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Spouse|| Prince Harry(m.2018)
|Hobies||Singing, Fashion Designing,Exercise,|
|Favorite Dessert||Red wine|
|Favorite Food||Green Juice|
|Favorite perfume||Jo Malone London.|
|Favorite TV Show||N/A|
- She made her debut in 2005 with a small role in ‘A lot Like Love’.
- Her First big break in fims came in 2010 in “Remeber me” as a lead role.
- She got huge popularity from the hit series Suits in which she is working as a Paralegal with the name Rachel Zane.
- Her first Television debut with the medical drama, General hospital.
- She has also worked as an intern in US Embassy, Argentina.
- She announced her retirement from acting after she married Prince Harry.
- Priyanka chopra and Serena williams are her close friends.
- She was the Global Ambassador for world Vision Canada.
- Megan and Price Harry welcomed their first child archie in may 2019.
- Women who have understood fashion and style for so long have always known it’s not about having more pieces. It’s about having the right pieces and having the pieces that are of a great quality and look like you know what you’re doing. You don’t have to have a million things on.
- Who you are as a person will only be amplified once you are ‘famous,’ so if you had a good heart, then I would imagine you’ll have the same good heart but the means to do even more with it.
- Make a choice: continue living your life feeling muddled in this abyss of self-misunderstanding, or you find your identity independent of it. You push for colour-blind casting; you draw your own box. You introduce yourself as who you are, not what colour your parents happen to be.
- With fame comes opportunity, but in my opinion, it also includes responsibility – to advocate and share, to focus less on glass slippers and more on pushing through glass ceilings and, if I’m lucky enough, then to inspire.
- I think the biggest part of being a girl boss in the office, at home, or anywhere you go is just knowing your value.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content