|Full Name||Rachel Anne McAdams|
|Height||5′ 4” feet|
|Parents||Father– Lance McAdams
Mother– Sandra McAdams
|Date Of Birth||November 17, 1978|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Shoe size||7 US|
|College||York University in Toronto, Ontario.|
|Hometown||London, Ontario, Canada|
|Net Worth||$14 million|
|Love and Affairs|
- My Name is Tanino(2002)
- The Hot Chick(2002)
- The Notebook(2004)
- Mean Girls (2004)
- The Family Stone (2005)
- Married Life(2007)
- The Lucky Ones (2008)
- Sherlock Holmes (2009)
- Morning Glory(2010)
- To the Wonder (2012)
- About Time(2013)
- A Most Wanted Man (2014)
- Doctor Strange(2016)
- She first film was comedy movie ‘My Name is Tanino’ in 2002.
- Her favorite Actor is Philip Seymour Hoffman, favorite Actress is Juliette Lewis and favorite color is Purple.
- She rose to fame with the film Mean girls and notebook(2004).
- She is allergic to houses.
- She rejected the role of Ironman series pepper pots.
- She also worked in MC donalds in her struggling days.
- She was sports enthusiast and have participated in various contest during her childhood.
- With any project I work on – not just ‘True Detective’ – I don’t feel the need just to play a strong woman. I don’t want the audience to say, ‘Oh, she was so strong.’ I want to play characters that are flawed and interesting.
- I’ve discovered as I’ve grown up that life is far more complicated than you think it is when you’re a kid. It isn’t just a straightforward fairytale.
- A kiss with anyone, on or off camera, can be intimidating. I’ve been kissing for nearly two decades now, and I’m always convinced I’m not doing it right. Chemistry is so important in a great kiss. You can act your way through anything, but it’s hard with a kiss.
- I look at the world through a green lens now, but you can’t make yourself crazy. That feeling of green guilt can be really inhibiting. It’s about a changing mind-set, remembering to turn off the water when you are brushing your teeth.
- I’m a hopeless romantic and I believe that you can find love in many different places and be very conflicted. I’ve discovered as I’ve grown up that life is far more complicated than you think it is when you’re a kid. It isn’t just a straightforward fairytale.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content