|Full Name||Rose Eleanor Arbuthnot-Leslie|
|Height||5′ 6” feet|
|Parents||Father– Sebastian Arbuthnot
Mother– Candida Mary Sibyl
|Date Of Birth||9 February 1987|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Shoe size||7 US|
|College||The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art|
|Hometown||Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Net Worth||$4 million (2017)|
|Love and Affairs|
- Banged Up Abroad(2008)
- New Town(2009)
- Downton Abbey(2010)
- Case Histories(2011)
- Now Is Good(2012)
- The Last Witch Hunter(2015)
- The Last Dance(2016)
- She rose to fame drama series Downton Abbey in which she played as Gwen Dawson.
- She earned BASSC certificate in stage combat.
- In the TV series New Town (2009), she was playing as the lead and won the Scottish BAFTA for Best Acting Performance.
- Her family is the owner of the 12th century Warthill Castle in Aberdeenshire.
- She doesn’t like the sound of the velvet.
- She can fluently speak french and a skilled archor.
- She met Kit Harington at the sets of GOT and there after been in on and off relationship until they made it official in 2018 by being engaged.
- Going into auditions, there is a wonderful butterfly feeling in your stomach – an equal balance of being utterly terrified and exhilarated that this is your chance.
- My elder brother and sister were both sporty and academic, and I think, subconsciously, I knew I couldn’t go down that avenue.
- The universe is so enormous, and we have no idea what’s on the other side of the galaxy. It’s a lovely thing to be able to tap into. I’m definitely not opposed to any supernatural ideas, but I’ve never encountered any. I believe in spirits, but I’ve never seen a ghost. And I believe in Heaven and Hell.
- I definitely think it opened doors for me and what was so fantastic about ‘Downton’ being showed over in the States, was that it helped get me noticed.
- Certainly part of being from a big family is that you have to shout to make yourself heard.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content