|Birth Name||Woo Ji Ho (우지호)|
|Stage Name||Zico (지코)|
|Height||6′ 0” feet|
|Siblings||Woo Taewoon, (brother)|
|Date Of Birth||September 14, 1992|
|School||Seoul Music High School|
|College||Dong-Ah Institute of Media and Arts University|
|Birthplace||Mapo, Seoul, South Korea
|Love and Affairs|
- He is member and leader of the Boy group Block B formed under KQ Entertainment.
- His both solo albums Gallery (2015) and Television (2017) did great.
- He produced Show Me the Money 4 with Paloalto of Hi-Lite Records
- He is friends with Dean since college
- His religion is Roman Catholic.
- For three years, he lived in japan.
- He watching watching American comedies.
- He got tattoo of John the Apostle over his chest.
- He started his career as a rapper with the name Nacseo which means doodle.
- His debut kicked in 2009, in duo with park Kyung.
- His Ideal of woman : “For me, I like women with pretty legs and thighs. I really do like women with pretty legs and also girls that look good with long straight hair. And funny girls.”
- You can follow him on Instagram
- Brilliant Is
- Tough Cookie
- Well Done
- It Hurts
- Okey Dokey
- Dark Panda
- Turtle Ship
- Say Yes or No
- Boys and Girls
- Pride and Prejudice
- Veni Vidi Vici
- I Am You, You Are Me
- It Was Love
- Bermuda Triangle
- By My Side
- She’s a Baby
- FANXY CHILD
- The Show
- Fashion King Korea
- Show Me The Money 4
- Celebrity Bromance
- Show Me The Money 6
- Wanna One Go Season 3: X-CON
- Mixtape of the Year from 2012 HipHopPlaya (힙합플레이야) Awards
- Collaboration of the Year from 2013 HipHopPlaya (힙합플레이야) Awards.
- Popularity Award – Music/Talk Show from 2014 MBC Entertainment Awards
- Best Rap Song from KMC Awards 2014
- Fashion Icon of the Year from 2015 HipHopPlaya Awards
- Best R&B & Soul Song from Korean Music Awards 2015
- Top 10 Artists from Melon Music Awards 2016
- Best Star Award from 2nd Asia Artist Awards 2017.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content