|Name||Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 6” feet|
|Parents||Father– Chris Watson
Mother– Jacqueline Luesby
|Siblings||Alex Watson , Toby Watson , Lucy Watson , Nina Watson|
|Date Of Birth||15 April, 1990|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe size||7 US|
|College||Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island|
|Religion||She follow Spirituality|
|New Worth||$70 million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, Painting|
|Favorite Drink||Gin and Tonic|
|Favorite Actress||Julia Roberts|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Perfume||Lancôme’s Trésor Midnight Rose|
|Favorite Tv Show||Friends (1994-2004)|
|Favorite Film||Notting Hill (1999)|
|Favorite Book||The Remains Of The Day (Kazuo Ishiguro )|
- Her Debut film was Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone which everyone know’s was a whopping hit and she played the role of Hermione Granger, which everyone appreciated her for.
- She likes playing field hockey and working out in gym.
- At the early age of 15, she got the opportunity to appear on the cover of Teen vogue magazine and she is the youngest person doing that.
- She is a cat lover, she got 2 cats named bubbles and Domino.
- She auditioned 8 times before making to the cast of Harry Potter.
- Both of her parents are Lawyer.
- When I started dating I had this kind of Romeo and Juliet, fateful romantic idea about love which was almost that you were a victim and there was a lot of pain involved and that was how it should be.
- I like books that aren’t just lovely but that have memories in themselves. Just like playing a song, picking up a book again that has memories can take you back to another place or another time.
- I could never really imagine myself doing one thing, and I’m pretty sure that I’ll end up doing four or five different things. I want to be a Renaissance woman. I want to paint, and I want to write, and I want to act, and I want to just do everything.
- Ignoring fame was my rebellion, in a funny way. I was insistent on being normal and doing normal things. It probably wasn’t advisable to go to college in America and room with a complete stranger. And it probably wasn’t wise to share a bathroom with eight other people in a coed dorm. Looking back, that was crazy.
- It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are.
-------- Thank you --------
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands". It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content