|5′ 4” feet
|Date Of Birth
|3 June, 1989
|Bute House Preparatory School for Girls
Queen’s Gate School, South Kensington
Latymer Upper School , Hammersmith.
|Courtauld Institute of Art
|Hammersmith, London, England
|V for Vendetta
|Tammy Harris role in 28 Weeks Later
|Love and Affairs
- Poots want to become a veterinarian but could stand with the idea of Surgery.
- She was raised in Chiswick , London.
- She never received any training as an actress.
- her first brand endorsement was of Chloe,perfume in 2011.
- She first appearance was on TV show casuality.
- She was recognized as one of the most desirable women in 2013.
- She has appeared in various movies.
- I’m not a huge fan of scary movies, but I love doing them because your character arc gets condensed, and everything is elevated, and so you kind of have this amazing opportunity to go in many different places.
- I never personalize anything because I think that can be dangerous. For me, the best way is – this may sound pretentious – but it’s to breathe the character and get into the psychology of it.
- I wanted a house near my family in a quiet neighborhood with a front yard and a backyard that my dog will like
- There is more for women in terms of character roles now. Judi Dench and Maggie Smith have constantly changed over the years and challenged themselves with different roles. That’s impressive.
- The business is so international now; you’ll be working on an American film, and you’ll start chatting to someone, and it’s like: ‘Oh, you’re English, too.’
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content