|Full Name||Lee Ji-eun(이지은)|
|Profession||singer, Song writer, Actress|
|Nickname||IU, Nation’s Little Sister|
|Height||5′ 3” feet|
|Parents||Father– Lee jin-kook
|Date Of Birth||May 16, 1993|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|School||Dongduk Women’s High School|
|Hometown||Seoul, South Korea|
|Love and Affairs|
|Favorite Tv show||N/A|
|Favorite Food||sweet potato and raw fish|
|Favorite Role Model||N/A|
|Favorite Book||Someday I died|
|Favorite Weather||cool weather|
|Favorite Style Icon||N/A|
Movies- Drama-TV series:
- Dream High (2011)
- You Are the Best! (2013)
- Bel Ami (2013)
- The Producers (2015)
- Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016)
- My Mister (2018)
- Lost Child
- You Know
- Marshmallow (feat. Zico)
- Nagging (feat. Seulong)
- Good Day
- Ice Flower (feat. Kim Yuna)
- You and I
- Good Day
- Beautiful Dancer
- Monday Afternoon
- The Red Shoes
- My Old Story
- Through the Night
- Can’t Love You Anymore
- Autumn Morning
- She started her career at the age of 15, she auditioned for various agencies and finally signed with Kakao M.
- Her Debut album was lost and found which gave her huge success but she rose to fame with with her song Good day, which attracted attention of whole nation towards her.
- Her song Good Day remained in the top of the south korean chart Gaon Digital Chart and this record was shared with Gangnam Style.
- She belongs to a poor background, she used to live in a small house with single bedroom.
- She is friends with Yoo In Na, Suzy and Jiyeon of T-ara.
- She got the honor of being ambassador for EXPO 2012 Yeosu Korea.
- Her fan club name is UAENA.
- She is very Nice to her fans.
- You can follow her on Instagram and Twitter
- “Before, I was always the kid that was in the background. It was hard for me to get casted in even one program, and when people thought that I was a guest on a show for the first time when I had been on before, it saddened me. Suddenly getting the spotlight? That’s! Not! True!”
- “I am sincerely grateful to everyone who did not let me pass my auditions. If I had gotten in too easily, I wouldn’t have worked as hard. Thanks to them, I’ve gained more strength and I’ve learned what it means to never give up.”
- “To be honest, when I can feel that a lot of people are watching me, I get a little scared, but at the same time, it inspires me.”
-------- Thank you --------
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands". It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content