|Name||Jessica Marie Alba|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Businessperson|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 7” feet|
|Parents||Father– Mark David Alba(He is in Air force)
Mother– Catherine Louisa (She is in Life guard)
|Date Of Birth||28 April, 1981|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|Children||Honor Marie warren, Haven Garner Warren|
|New Worth||$350 million(2017)|
GMC Yukon Hybrid
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Golf, music, yoga, Exercise|
|Favorite Designer||Dolce And Gabbana|
|Favorite Food||Fried Chicken|
|Favorite Actress||Meryl Streep|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Perfume||Chanel No. 5, Turquoise Perfume Oil from Sage|
|Favorite Brand||Ray-Ban & Justin Boots|
|Favorite Film||The Godfather|
|Favorite Book||The honest life|
- Her Debut film was Gail in Camp Nowhere (1994) and Debut TV show was The Secret World of Alex Mack(1994).
- She suffered from Asthma during childhood.
- She got the Rank of No. 1 in the Maxim list for Hot 100 woman.
- She was Voted Number 1 for the 99 Most desirable woman by Askmen.com.
- Her childhood was filled with diseases includes asthma, pneumonia, ruptured appendix etc.
- Her famous work includes Faantastic four, Sin city, Into the Blue.
- If I didn’t get a job, between 16 and 18, that wasn’t significant, I was just going to go to college. I didn’t want to be a struggling actor at 36 with five kids, doing something I hated. You see the story so much. It’s such a vicious business to be in when you’re not meant to be in it.
- There’s no such thing as a perfect guy. I think it would be strange if somebody was absolutely everything you always wanted, because then there’d be no challenge. Also, you’d feel inferior.
- Living in L.A., everyone likes to mold you and change you. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care about being a celebrity. I know that’s part of the job, but I don’t feed into anyone’s idea of who I should be.
- I wish there were two of me and 48-hour days so I could get everything done. But for me, I have to not try and think that everything has to be 100% perfect all the time and leave room for error. As long as my kids feel loved and a priority, everything really is secondary.
- Everyone has an opinion of who you are and what your relationship is about, things that you’ve done or didn’t do in your relationship – and it’s just all crap, really. Things that are written about it are all crap.
-------- Thank you --------
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands". It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content