|Name||Hope Elizabeth Soberano|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 7” feet|
|Parents||Father– John Castillo Soberano (Actor)
Mother– Jacqulyn Elizabeth
|Date Of Birth||January 04, 1998|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|School||St. Patrick School, Metro Manila, Philippines.|
|College||Southville International School|
|Managers||Tito Ogie Diaz, The Ogie Diaz Talents|
|Love and Affairs|
|Favorite Song||Try by Colbie Caillat|
|Favorite Fashion Model||Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid|
|Favorite City||New York City|
|Favorite Brand||Christian Dior|
|Favorite cartoon||Scooby Doo|
- She rose to fame with the role of the Maria Agnes Calay in Forevermore
- Her other praised work includes Dolce Amore (2016).
- She likes to rap.
- She started modelling at the young age of 12.
- Her weird talents is to cross only one eye.
- She was placed in the second position on the list of 27th Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces in 2016.
- She got the title of Campaign Asia-Pacific’s most popular endorser of 2017.
- Got converted to Catholicism in July 2015
- You can follow her on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Must Be… Love
- She’s The One
- Just The Way You Are
- Everyday I Love You
- My Ex and Whys
- Got to Believe
- Dolce Amore
- Maalaala Mo Kaya
- Mega Tuna
- Unisilver jewelry
- Advance Paper
- Clean & Clear
- Freshlook Contact Lenses
- Bench’s Kashieca
- Techno Marine
- Comfit Shoes
- Vans Philippines
- Titus Pens
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content