|Name||Olivia Frances Culpo|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 5.5” feet|
|Parents||Father– Peter Culpo
|Siblings||She has four siblings|
|Date Of Birth||May 08, 1992|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Shoe size||9 US|
|School||St. Mary Academy – Bay View|
|Hometown||Rhode Island, U.S.|
|Net Worth||$0.6 million (2018)|
|Love and Affairs|
- The Other Woman(2014)
- The Station Agent (2003)
- American Satan (2017)
- Tired Lungs(2018)
- Her Debut film was The other woman in 2014.
- She won Miss USA 2012 and after which she won Miss Universe 2012.
- Her favorite Junk food Dunkin Donuts and Her favorite Actor is Tom Hanks.
- Her both parents are musician and she is one herself, her speciality is Chello.
- She wants to be like Audrey Hepburn.
- To maintain her body she does a lot of workout, 6 days a week, 3 days for cardio and other 3 days for weight lifting.
- I was taught to value hard work. At the end of day, I’m just Olivia.
- I tried putting teabags under my eyes because they say that the green tea – the caffeine – will help with under-eye bags and moisture. It worked! That’s a new tip.
- I learned the importance of being confident. I think that at the end of the day, it’s not so much about what you look like – it’s really about the way that you feel. That resonates with people.
- Heartbreak is hard, but you find more and more things to be grateful for every day.
- I think that, if anything, the pageant is great for people who suffer from body issues. It’s all about being comfortable with what you’re given and what you have and being able to flaunt it without being insecure. It’s about empowering women, not making them feel weak or less.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content