|Name||Sandra Annette Bullock|
|Profession||Actress, Film Producer, Philanthropist|
|Height||5′ 7” feet|
|Date Of Birth||26 July, 1964|
|School||Waldorf School, Germany
Washington-Lee High School, Washington
|College||East Carolina University in Greenville|
|Hometown||Arlington, Virginia, U.S.|
|New Worth||$200 million(2017)|
|Love and Affairs|
|Boyfriend||Michael Mailer (1989)
Tate Donovan (1992 – 1995)
Troy Aikman (1995)
Matthew McConaughey (1996-1998)
Dweezil Zappa (1998)
Guy Forsyth (1999)
Bob Schneider (1999-2001)
Ryan Gosling (2001-2002)
Jesse James (2004-2010)
Ryan Reynolds (2011)
Michael McDonald (2015)
|Spouse||Jesse James (2005-2010)|
|Hobies||Horse-riding, listening to music, travelling|
|Favorite Movie||The wizard of OZ|
|Favorite Food||Fried Chicken|
|Favorite Song||Spice girls|
|Favorite TV Show||Downton Abbey|
- She owns her own production company named Fortis Films. Her sister helped her to run the company and in later years it made made many hit films.
- She can’t stand besides a horse, she is allergic to them
- She has given back to back many hits over the time which includes While You Were Sleeping (1995), The Net (1995), A Time to Kill (1996), Two If By Sea (1996) .
- In 2010, she was selected as “woman of the year ” by People’s Magazine.
- Her Debut Film was Hangman in 1987.
- She even Dated Ryan Gosling, who is 16 years younger than her.
- She has worked as a Bartender during her early days of struggling.
- I feel like when you have an unauthorized police badge and something that looks like it could be a concealed weapon in the small of your back that when you, someone crosses you, pisses you off, road rage, I think just the slight badge and the little moving away of the jacket and not losing eye contact does amazing things.
- I don’t think we spend enough time in silence, just realizing what’s floating around in our noggin.
- I was afraid of being a failure, of not having the best time or of being chicken. But every year I get older I think, What was I fearing last year?’ You forget. And then you move on.
- I basically became a cheerleader because I had a very strict mom. That was my way of being a bad girl.
- I think in general, romantic comedies tend to take one person’s point of view, but every once in a while you get something that is balanced for two people.
-------- Thank you --------
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands". It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content