|Full Name||Tiffany Sarac Haddish|
|Height||5′ 9” feet|
|Parents||Father– Tsihaye Reda Haddish
|Date Of Birth||December 03, 1979|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Love and Affairs|
- The Urban Demographic(2005)
- Meet the Spartans(2008)
- Janky Promoters(2009)
- Driving by Braille (2011)
- What My Husband Doesn’t Know(2012)
- Christmas Wedding(2013)
- Wishes (2014)
- All Between Us(2015)
- Girls Trip(2017)
- Boosters (2017)
- Uncle Drew(2018)
- Night School(2018)
- She first film was The Urban Demographic in 2005 in which she played the role of Janice Green.
- Her favorite fruit is grapefruit.
- She used to be a school mascot.
- Her mother suffered from a brain damage after being met with a car accident.
- She is known for her role of Jackie in Tv show, If Loving You Is Wrong.
- She was once hospitalized because she suffered from toxic shock syndrome.
- She has been in a On and off relationship with her former husband william stewart to whom she had married twice and divorce both times after that.
- No matter what the situation, I try to have fun. I get pulled over by the police, I’m like, ‘Oh, this going to be the best arrest ever.’ And I end up making friends with these police officers.
- Stop holding your truth; speak your truth. Be yourself. It’s the healthiest way to be.
- I learned from Roger Rabbit that if you make people laugh, they’ll do anything for you – which is almost true.
- In stand-up, you do need to be having fun up there, like Richard Pryor said, but you have to know yourself well, too… You start learning, and it’s like playing a piano. You know exactly what keys to stroke, ’cause really, with comedy, you’re, like, fiddling with people’s souls.
- I’m not really into politics, but if I had my own country, I would make sure all my people were educated and figuring out what they love to do, and focusing on that.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content